
It's midterms at school, which means no real class for me.
I should be working on lesson plans, but I'm too distracted by other exciting developments.
1st....
Andy's here!

Yes that cuddly half-Cuban, that lovable Lothario, that buxsome beast from the Middle East came bounding up to me yesterday like a St. Bernard under an estrus moon.
(notice the subtle yet disturbing inward curve in the double-jointed middle finger in this picture)
Immediately, he noticed things about my town on which I hadn't picked up: basketball is a great way to meet people; the little bars and restaurants in the marketplace are full of nice, friendly people who will gladly serve me stir-fried chicken's feet; and my city is really a nice, cute, awesome little town.
2nd....
I got my ARC!
Yes, I am officially an (registered) alien in Korea. What does that mean?
I can: open a bank account; get a cell phone; get paid; and be put in jail.
Thirdly....
It's my birthday tomorrow !
So traditionally peope pay for their friends on their birthday, which may actually be possible since I'll have some money in the bank. It's more rewarding, I think, to show off your magnaminity than to only receive, because really what's your birthday about: people being happy you're still alive. And my friends will deifnitely be happy I'm alive and well when we're pounding pitchers of lemon soju with some freshly cut Mackerel.

1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We miss you a lot here, but it looks like you are doing great. Congrats on becoming an official foreigner. =)
Post a Comment