Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Oh, it's chicken feet!

Today one of my bestest buddies in the whole wide world showed up.

For the first time since I've been here I played basketball with some of the ballers on the court by city hall. I had already noticed the dirt and sand courts at my high school. The courts in front of city hall were even better, paved in nice soft brick.

Basketball is pretty amusing here. Everyone is so polite. No one's very aggressive - at least in this game - and whereas normally I wouldn't have my hands on the ball for more than a few seconds at a time, here I can sink left-handed layups with ease.

We had a nice dinner of stir-fried chicken's feet and vegetables, which we heartily enjoyed until finding out what it was. We then wandered the deserted streets of the Hanam market. All in all a nice first night.

*yawn* I'm tired and so is Andy.

Good night.

No comments: